- When: Saturday, February 20, 2016 — 1 to 6 pm
- Where: Sage Marine — 820 Spyderco Way, Golden CO (metal building North of SpyderCo building, entrance is on the West side – shipping containers out front)
- Cost: $ 00000000000000000000.00
- Agenda: Free flowing dialog, large screen TV available to show off your boat/boating trip/boat project/almost anything boatish) from a flash drive. We welcome anyone having a boat project (completed or in progress) to bring it along and be prepared for discussion. There will be space and time for you to say a few words, but only if you want to. It’s a very very informal setting.
- Food: Light snacks and beverages will be provided. you are welcome to bring something to share, but definitely not required.
- Book & Magazine exchange: there will be a table for free books and magazines. A place where anyone can bring the boating books and magazines they no longer want to keep but would like to see them appreciated by others. A place where you can browse through and take any book or magazine that sparks your interest. Completely free to add to or take from and of course exchange ideas. So if you have a few boating books/magazines to give to others bring them along.
Whatever is left over we will take to recycling.
- Hosts: Dave Scobie, Johnny Walker & Paul Breeding
See you on the 20th; Dave, Johnny & Paul
PS – You do not need to live in Colorado to be invited, feel free to share this with your boating friends.