Sail Kit

Moderator: sal

dreamer

Sail Kit

#1 Post by dreamer » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:00 am

Is the sail kit idea still under consideration? Oh, how I would love to buy a SageCat, but my family's finances simply won't allow it.

GWJ

Re: Sail Kit

#2 Post by GWJ » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Is Sage Marine still in business? I have tried to contact them several times. The telephone # is not answered and messages left are not returned. The link to send them a message doesn't work, keeps giving an "try again later message" Thanks

TazKristi

#3 Post by TazKristi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:33 am

dreamer wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:00 am
Is the sail kit idea still under consideration? Oh, how I would love to buy a SageCat, but my family's finances simply won't allow it.
Hi, dreamer:
Yes, that is something still under consideration. We don't have an update at this time but we've not forgotten it. Thanks much for your interest!

Kristi

TazKristi

#4 Post by TazKristi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:34 am

GWJ wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Is Sage Marine still in business? I have tried to contact them several times. The telephone # is not answered and messages left are not returned. The link to send them a message doesn't work, keeps giving an "try again later message" Thanks
Hi, GWJ:
I'm sorry that you've had challenges reaching us. I'll follow up this morning with our crew. Please private message me with your contact information and I'll ensure that we follow up with you.

Kristi

sal

#5 Post by sal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi Dreamer,

Welcome to our forum.

Yes, SageCats are quite expensive. Hopefully in the future, we can figure out how to make them less so, but in order to do that, somethings gotta g, or quality needs to be reduced. It's a fairly new model and we're persistent.

Once we're settled with production on the SageSport, we'll start working on a sail rig. Our plan at this time is a outrigger set-up with a single sail and daggerboards in the amas.

sal

sal

#6 Post by sal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi GWJ,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry for your frustration. Yes we work every day. Taz will get you sorted. We've just restructured the company and the website, so much is still a work-in-progress.

sal