- When – Saturday, March 10 2018 — 1 to 6 pm
- Where – Sage Marine — 820 Spyderco Drive, Golden CO (metal building North of SpyderCo building, entrance is on the West side – shipping containers out front)
- Cost – $ 00000000000000000000.00 (that means FREE!)
- Agenda – Free flowing dialog, large screen TV available to show off your boat/boating trip/boat project/almost anything boatish) from a flash drive. There will be a resin infusion demonstration (ie, how the Sage 15 & SageCats and SageSport1 160s are made). We welcome anyone having a boat project (completed or in progress) to bring it (ex, the boat) along and be prepared for discussion. There will be space and time for you to say a few words, but only if you want to. It’s a very very informal setting.
- Food – Light snacks and beverages will be provided. you are welcome to bring something to share, but definitely not required
- Book and gear exchange – anyone can bring boating books, magazines and/or boating gear they no longer want to keep but would like to see them appreciated by others. A place where you can browse through and take any book, magazine or gear that sparks your interest. Completely free to add to or take from and of course exchange ideas.
- Hosts – Dave Scobie, Johnny Walker & Paul Breeding
Questions or concerns – Paul Breeding firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the 10th of March!
– Dave, Johnny & Paul
PS – You do not need to live in Colorado to be invited, feel free to share this with your boating friends.